What Is the Value of a Personal Injury Lawyer?
That’s the value of personal injury lawyers to plaintiffs who pursue claims against insurance companies, multinational corporations and powerful organizations that do their best to maintain power, deny responsibility, and limit compensation to victims. There is a reason these third parties hate personal injury lawyers, and that reason can be summed up in one word: power.
Personal injury lawyers provide claimants with the opportunity to hold powerful companies liable for injuries, losses and pain and suffering. They offer the chance for plaintiffs to have a legitimate chance against armies of practice lawyers who specialize in twisting the truth until it is difficult to know who is at fault.
The team at David K. Wilson & Associates understands the emotional need that underlies many personal injury claims. It isn’t just about obtaining fair compensation for injuries and pain and suffering. It is also about plaintiffs who have had something taken away from them by the actions of another person, and they want that loss acknowledged. It’s the most basic need human beings have, and that is to be heard.
We have the resources to help you obtain justice, and to make sure you are heard. Our lawyers, investigators and support staff are all united by one goal, and that is to provide you with the results you deserve.
Major Practice Areas
- Auto Accidents – we provide you with representation in all types of auto accidents, whether you have suffered serious injuries, or you walked away with just minor scratches and cuts. We make sure you receive the settlement you deserve.
- Truck Accidents – truck accidents often cause devastating, long-term injuries, and the psychological toll of recovery can be daunting. We are committed to holding truck carriers responsible for the conduct of their drivers.
- Aviation Accidents – an aviation accident can occur on the ground, during take-off, in mid-air, or as a plane is landing. If an aviation accident caused the death of a loved one, we can file a wrongful death suit on your behalf. If you survived an aviation accident, we can determine which party is responsible and hold them accountable.
- Motorcycle Accidents – motorcycle riders are much more vulnerable than drivers of passenger vehicles. As a result, injuries suffered in a motorcycle accident are often worse than injuries suffered in a car, SUV or truck. We advocate for the rights of motorcycle riders, and can help you recover damages in rear-end accidents, dooring accidents, and left-turn accidents.
- Mass Tort – mass tort claims are legal actions that involve a large group of plaintiffs who have suffered damages and losses from the same third party. We can help file a mass tort lawsuit, and obtain the evidence needed to prove your case in a court of law.
- Criminal Defense – after you’ve been arrested and charged with a felony, you will need a lawyer who can mount an aggressive defense. We can investigate all aspects of your arrest to ensure that it was lawful. We can also look for ways to reduce the charges against you, or determine whether law enforcement authorities have enough evidence to take the case to trial.
These are just a few of the major practice areas where our team at David K. Wilson & Associates can provide you with service and obtain the big results that can help change your life.
Please call us today at 903-870-9050 for a free legal consultation, and see how we can help you.